Vox Siren is a Creative Change Agency. Our product is culture shift. We bring transformation through illuminating stories, promoting skills and making the world safer for women and girls via media, education and community experiences.
We are currently seeking a few amazing contractors to join our digital learning team. Our digital learning team produces a variety of content that prioritizes sharing the stories of women and developing inclusive spaces for all. You will be authoring digital learning content based on provided lesson plans, storyboards, and possible rough passes. We pride ourselves in lesson and learning content that engage learners on a higher level and change behavior. This position requires an individual to work mostly remotely with a high level of independence and the ability to meet as needed at our office in downtown Portland. We have an immediate work starting in late February as well as ongoing opportunities throughout the year. We are excited to be producing 6-10 individual learning modules in the next six months and look forward to growing our team with you!
Get in touch with us if you can:
- Develop interactive digital learning content based on provided lesson plans, storyboards, and possible rough captivate constructions.
- Provide support for existing eLearning courses.
- Conduct quality assurance testing on existing courses.
- 1+ year experience with e-learning authoring tools
- Proficiency developing content in any of the following formats Adobe Captivate, Prezi, Storyline and Lectora, Photoshop, Flash, HTML, and other web technologies
- Experience in technical writing, editing & instructional design
- Knowledge of a variety of LMS and CMS
- Experience with Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Experience creating inclusive learning environments the prioritize responsiveness to women, people of color, the LGBTQ community, non-native English speakers and folks with disabilities
- Ability to work remotely and independently, with little support
- Pleasant personality, collaborative, takes feedback well
- Must have their own hardware and software to support their work
Please send resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com
Flatball Radio | Kelly Hansen – “Why I Hate Self Officiation”
by Matt Mastrantuono
July 27 2015
Mural Shows Legacy of Black Women in History
by Donovan M. Smith
July 23 2015
A Rightful Place
by Olivia Olivia
The Portland Observer
July 21, 2015
Mural Unveiled Saturday In Portland Highlights Achievements Of Black Women
by Christina Belasco
Oregon Public Broadcasting